AutoSoftOnline.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AutoSoft Online 1.00 > New Updates
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New system for update of models and vehicles marks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New system for update of models and vehicles marks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
AutoSoft Online Support Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Team Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New system for update of models and vehicles marks
    Posted: March 27 2009 at 7:52pm
Hi.
With the version 1.02.200 or above you can update your vehicles models and marks database .

You can download the last version in:
http://www.autosoftonline.com/downloads/index.asp

Also you will find the links to download the .zip files that contain files for update vehicles models and marks.

These updates are free.

Thanks.
Support Team
--- AutoSoft Online Support Team ---
Velin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Velin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2011 at 4:18am
I am glad to join.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dakjmck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakjmck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2011 at 1:53pm
where do put these files
dakjmck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dakjmck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2011 at 3:19pm
never mind i read the read me file and got it
MarionB2BAuto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarionB2BAuto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2011 at 9:53pm
I have downloaded the updates for vehicle make/model.  After running the update and watching the progress bars for all the different ones, I went to look and found that none of the vehicles are listed.  There are NO vehicles in the database, even after I re-ran the vehicle update.  Any ideas??
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2011 at 4:19pm
Hi.
After completing the process, click the save icon to save all changes.
MasTechAuto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MasTechAuto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2012 at 7:06pm
Good day, as I have indicated in my e-mails, I am having the exact same issues.  I have updated in years past with no problems.  When I ran the newest updates, I was never given a save changes choice, and I have no models in the 2010 year.  The only models I have in 2010 are vehicles that do not exist in the United States.  Thank you for any help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic