AutoSoftOnline.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > AutoSoft Online 1.00 > AutoSoft Online Troubleshooting
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about program operation & support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about program operation & support
    Posted: January 08 2011 at 1:43am
I am interested in purchasing but I sent an email about a question I had and got no response. Is there active support? Does anybody monitor this forum? I don't want to use the program if there is no expectation of help when problems arise.

Question:

How do you enter a detailed description of labor performed including details of testing, etc without creating a new labor operation. If I try to change the description it keeps asking if I want to create a new labor OP.

How do you enter longer notes, it cuts off after 2 lines.

Edited by donny - January 08 2011 at 11:23pm
donny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by donny donny wrote:

I am interested in purchasing but I sent an email about a question I had and got no response. Is there active support? Does anybody monitor this forum? I don't want to use the program if there is no expectation of help when problems arise.

I did get a response but it took 2 days. If I was depending on this to stay in business I don't think I would be satisfied.

Edited by donny - January 08 2011 at 11:23pm
Support Team View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
AutoSoft Online Support Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Team Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 10:58am
Dear Dave

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your concerns. I am happy to assist you further.

Apologize the delay answering your question, the weekends we work with less personal, apologize the inconvenient.

To enter a new labor description in an estimate or invoice but you not want save it in your database, you need to answer "NO" when the program ask you if you wants add the new labor to the database, this question is done when enter the code or the description and these do not exist in the database, then, respond  "NO" in both. The same way it works for the parts.

If you do not want that the program asks if you wants to add the new description to the database whenever you enter a new description, you can modify the user privileges and not grant the privilege “Add labor and parts”

Thanks for contacting us.
Best regards

Laura
Support Team
--- AutoSoft Online Support Team ---
elizabethjw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elizabethjw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 3:59am
To enter a new labor description in an estimate or invoice but you not want save it in your database, you need to answer "NO" when the program ask you if you wants add the new labor to the database, this question is done when enter the code or the description and these do not exist in the database, then, respond  "NO" in both. The same way it works for the parts.
Support Team View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
AutoSoft Online Support Team

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Team Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 9:56am
Is the same for parts or labor, must answer "No", to not create a new record within the parts or labors.

If you do not want that the program asks if you wants to add the new description to the database whenever you enter a new description, you can modify the user privileges and not grant the privilege “Add labor and parts”

Contact us if you have any question.

--- AutoSoft Online Support Team ---
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic